Inmarsat Fleet One enables L-band data connectivity up to 100 Kbps and voice calling on a single line, delivered through a compact, lightweight antenna and simple installation. Its capabilities are ideal for smaller recreational and fishing users who need reliable voice communications and Internet connectivity on board.
Two service options are available: Fleet One Global and Fleet One Coastal
Fleet One Global: Ideal for both seasonal and regular users
- Fully flexible - de-activate and re-activate the service at any time so you only pay for it when you need it
- Fleet One Global offers flexible connectivity for any size of vessel, available for one price anywhere on the world’s seas
- Fleet One Global meets the voice and data needs of a wide range of users, from fishing and regional merchant vessels to global recreational seafarers.
- There is no vessel size limit.
Fleet One Coastal: Ideal for recreational sailors and small regional fishing boat operators
- Fleet One Coastal is aimed at occasional users looking to stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges
- Enables access to tailored airtime pricing in key coastal regions to keep costs down
- Competitive rates are available for prepaid use – ideal for one-off trips
- Fleet One Coastal is available to vessels under 500 gross tonnage - typical users are small fishing and leisure boats up to 24 metres.
- Standard IP speeds of up to 100 Kbps
- 1 Voice Line + SMS (no multi-voice)
- Wi-Fi capability for mobile applications, Ethernet, RJ11, RJ45
- Optional SIP router for WiFi, firewall capability, PIN control
- Emergency Safety Calling Service (505)
- Global Coverage above 5 degrees.
Keywords: iridium turkiye, inmarsat turkiye, marlink turkiye, vsat turkiye, maritime, satcom turkey, denizcilik, uyduhaberlesme, imo, gmdss, gemi haberlesme, fleetxpress, fx, globalxpress, gx, ozsayuydu, ozsaysatellite, ozsaygroup